Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Today is the day!

Oh my gosh! Did this really happen? Did I really have a child? Was I really pregnant to begin with? I feel like I'm in this dream state and I want someone to pinch me. I'm so in love w/ my husband and we're so awwed by our daughter, Breanna Grace Miller. She was a big one. Oh my gosh. I'm glad that I elected to have a C-Section b/c there is no way she'd be able to fit through my pelvis. SHe was a wopping 10 pounds and 7 ounces -- also 21 inches long. She was a strong one too.

I don't know how to feel but I feel so weird and I think it's the hormones and I think it's the drugs at the same time. I don't like feeling whoozy and I'm only taking Ibuprofin. Gosh. I'm in pain.

I'm not sure what to write right now.

0 comments: