Oh my gosh! Did this really happen? Did I really have a child? Was I really pregnant to begin with? I feel like I'm in this dream state and I want someone to pinch me. I'm so in love w/ my husband and we're so awwed by our daughter, Breanna Grace Miller. She was a big one. Oh my gosh. I'm glad that I elected to have a C-Section b/c there is no way she'd be able to fit through my pelvis. SHe was a wopping 10 pounds and 7 ounces -- also 21 inches long. She was a strong one too.
I don't know how to feel but I feel so weird and I think it's the hormones and I think it's the drugs at the same time. I don't like feeling whoozy and I'm only taking Ibuprofin. Gosh. I'm in pain.
I'm not sure what to write right now.
Friday, May 05, 2006
Breanna Has Arrived
Posted by Tracy at 5/05/2006 02:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment