David just had an interview today w/ a very prosperous company, SAIC. He'd be working as a technical writer for this company and even if it's far from home, he said that many people traveler farther from where we live to get there. I hope he gets the job b/c it'll pay much better than where he is currently. Plus, it'll look really good on his resume to be a part of this place. With this added income, I could hopefully be able to stay home and watch the baby or work part-time. We'll see.
I smell weird! My area down there gives off an interesting odor -- of Hawaiian Bread. I eat the right foods and shower every day. I wonder what's going on down there?
I'm so glad that my appetite is back again. For a while I wasn't eating enough due to nausea, but now I can seem to eat a lot more food -- but simple food. It seems every morning and evening when I get home I want to eat 3 bowls of cereal, 2 fists full of green grapes, bread and sometimes pork or beef. Right now I'm craving breakfast sausage links and rice. I hope I don't get too, too fat when the baby is out. I also wonder how soon I could train for a half-marathon after birth?
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Verge of Change?
Posted by Tracy at 11/15/2005 02:32:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment