Okay, so in a previous journal entry I mentioned that a little exercise would do the trick in taking care of a tension headache. But what if I was at work and I don't have that kind of time to exercise during my break or lunch? I have to eat during that time and make sure that my blood sugar does drop or else I'll vomit. I learned that pattern the hard way -- don't eat, then body vomits.
Today was a rough day at work. I had a headache from the morning until I took Tylenol. I knew it was safe to take Tylenol, but some of my coworkers were concerned that I might harm the baby taking the Extra-Strength type. So just to ease my worries and theirs, I called the clinic to see if it would be alright to take even the Extra-Strength kind, and I already knew the answer but just wanted to hear it from the clinic themselves -- it's okay.
So there.
Headache eased -- work accomplished -- and off to the doctor I go tomorrow. My appointment is at 11:30am but I need to be there at 11:10. I'm a little excited and then again upset that they sent me a huge bill for the initial lab tests I've taken for blood type, HIV, cervix tests, etc. Now why did they send it to my home?
Monday, November 07, 2005
Headache Again?
Posted by Tracy at 11/07/2005 02:23:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment