Friday, August 21, 2009

Upset Stomach

What did we eat? Breanna and I have stayed home all day with diarrhea. Mine stomach started hurting in the middle of the night but diarrhea and sharp stomach pain didn't happen until around 8am. It could be a number of things from yesterday:
milk, ice cream, string cheese, blueberries, watermelon, mixed veggies, red potatoes, cereal, pizza, rice, chicken, lunch meat...

The two oddest off all the food eaten yesterday were the ice cream and watermelon. Even though the ice cream was delicious, the Splenda (sucralose) gave it a different taste (and plus I'm allergic to sucralose). I didn't find out it had sucralose until after my first bite. The next oddest taste was the watermelon. Our sweet neighbors had given us left over watermelon, which looked delicious from the plastic bag. However, the first taste of it was aweful. David tasted it too and thought it might have been left out too long to harbor bacteria. I'm sure it was an accident ~ the daycare kids who ate it the other day didn't have a reaction, so I'm assuming the accident might've been in the preparation. It didn't taste like a sweet melon, but rather an oniony-, garlicky-, salty-tainted fruit. I thought it was just my hormones changing the taste of my favorite watery fruit, but apparently my stomach disagreed. So it could be either of those two foods. I think it's interesting that I ate those foods in the afternoon, but started getting an upset stomach the following day.

Fortunately Breanna's reaction ended sooner than mine...as of this late evening I'm still having diarrhea...and am so tired of it. Another fortune is that I'm not vomitting.

How am I feeling this week?
Energy: tired, fatigued, falling asleep in the middle of the day
Mood: annoyed, cranky
Appetite: not very hungry, trying to feed myself and hydrate
Cravings: ice cream
Sickness: diarrhea, achiness, dizziness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vegasonlines.net/giochi-casino-gratis.html]juegos de casinos para bajar [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/mohegan-sun-casino-uncasville-connecticut.html]mayaguez mayaguez resort casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/coeur-casino.html]casino bahia de cadiz [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/casino-shreveport-louisiana.html]descarga juego casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/casino-coquitlam.html]la terraza del casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/real-casino-poker-chips.html]roulette casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/spirit-mountain-casino-oregon.html]internet casino joker wild poker [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/no-money-casino.html]atlantic city nj casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/casino-in-california.html]casino chip in island resort [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/ceasars-casino.html]cerro punta bambito resort casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/mt-pleasant-casino.html]ocio juego casinos virtuales [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/imperial-palace-casino.html]casino guide http 24hr onlinecasinos com [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/casino-windsor.html]casino tournament [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/tropicana-casino-las-vegas.html]casino luxor [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/gold-strike-casino.html]kralendijk divi flamingo beach resort casino [/url]
cupon casino
[b]cd rom gratis casino portal web[/b]
extra casino bonus com
juego casino gratis online
[b]juego casino portal[/b]
casino luxor
[u]wager casino[/u]
grabar dvd casino royale
lloret casino
[b]fortune lounge online casino[/b]
casino descarga internet
bono sin deposito casino online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/pharm_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats assured types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
determination not mend herpes infections; it will cure the sores mend faster and eschew to mitigate the annoyance or discomfort.
Sometimes acyclovir is conceded to employees bar the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I acquaint someone with something my healthiness heedfulness provider in the vanguard I take this medicine?
They prerequisite to identify if you have any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological condition
•kidney disorder
•seizures (convulsions)
•an bizarre or allergic response to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•expectant or trying to secure in a family way
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]purchase Zovirax Lethbridgepurchase Zovirax Winnipeg [/url]
purchase Zovirax Australiapurchase Zovirax Austria
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Argentinapurchase Zovirax Belgium [/url]
purchase Zovirax Bulgariapurchase Zovirax Brasilia
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Great britainpurchase Zovirax Hungary [/url]
purchase Zovirax Germanypurchase Zovirax Greece
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Denmarkpurchase Zovirax Egypt [/url]
purchase Zovirax Koreapurchase Zovirax Hong Kong
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Israelpurchase Zovirax Ireland [/url]
purchase Zovirax Icelandpurchase Zovirax Italy
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Cypruspurchase Zovirax Latvia [/url]
purchase Zovirax Lithuaniapurchase Zovirax Malta
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Mexicopurchase Zovirax Netherlands [/url]
purchase Zovirax New Zealandpurchase Zovirax Norway
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Polandpurchase Zovirax Romania [/url]
purchase Zovirax Singaporepurchase Zovirax Slovakia
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Sloveniapurchase Zovirax Saudi Arabia [/url]
purchase Zovirax Spainpurchase Zovirax the United states
[url= ]purchase Zovirax Finlandpurchase Zovirax France [/url]
purchase Zovirax Croatiapurchase Zovirax Czech Republic